Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mycareer Has to Be separated from Park/pro'm 2k20
That is a early wishlist I guess you can say (long detailed article ). If you would like to nba 2k21 mt save mycareer, give this to the devs! I have been considering mycareer being offline for years actually since 2k introduced VC in 2k13. And particularly when they inserted archetypes. And by offline I don't mean disconnected from the internet (but you would be able to get all these features without internet, should they follow my blueprint). I am talking about single player / and not being connected to the server, when I say offline. By way of example if 2k server is down it wouldn't matter because this mode can run without being connected to any server.

Now that I'm retired from park/pro'm (haven't played in 2 weeks ). I've been thinking about mycareer more. (I barely play profession nowdays however, too boring and restrictive.) Not a fan of 2k19 tbh. People claimed these modes couldn't be separated. But when 2k added the capability to update badges in park/pro am in 2k18 they showed us that mycareer gets the ability to function as its own thing. Park/pro'm players need mycareer to update a participant. By making mycareer a separate manner (offline) not only will it provide solo players the capacity to create more all around builds with outside harsh cap restrictions.

Park/pro am grinders wouldn't feel forced to perform career since it gets the most rep. Park/pro am players could choose their construct and update their player with VC whilst skipping mycareer all together. They would have their very own online mycourt and exercise facility. Not only that, ppl would not be able to cheese the system by playing the most easy issue to strike top rep. The park/pro am rep system will be exclusive to multiplayer and also need to be earned in. Mycareer offline would earn sp (skill points) to upgrade attributes and RP (rep points) to store in the offline store for clothes, shoes, mycourt items, accessories etc..

This would be the mycareer experience we've had in years. New players, children and players would love this mode as wellthey don't have to be concerned about feeling made to purchase vc or don't play and could play on rookie with. 2k mycareer vets would eventually feel as if we got our mode back. And the difficulty we perform on the longer sp/rp we earn. We'd have the ability to edit principles like shorten the season, turn off fatigue etc. (similar to myleague features.) Mycareer would have A complete story (with bypass cutscenes), A replayable pro am/street circuit against cpu (similar to NBA Live world tour).

That may be obtained at any moment. A mycourt that we load into like the previous times, and a team practice centre. We would have the ability to make brand deals. And for the first time because gen we'd have the ability to change shoes, and animations, even accessories, OFFLINE. No more having to run around the"neighborhood" and see 60+ other randoms. We get everything exclusively from the mycareer menu or at our mycourt (edit player, shop, change clothes etc.) Mycareer would have its own street to mt for sale 2k21 99 rep program, for example bringing double sp/rp, unlocking the jumpshot founder, free tattoos, store discounts, new mycourt locations, roster spinning etc..

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste