Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I Really Could Observe Next Gen 2k
2k could've literally made this the trailer and nobody could think it's NBA 2K MT Coins

I feel like for this particular game they went extra idle, just like they put the attempt to copy and paste the exact same shit.People are so dense, this is the way it is when you have a next gen model coming lol, anyone who did not realize this, that is on them.It's 2020 and you are all whining about a sports match being the same?They need to charge another $60 to get a patch.That's a legitimate problem regardless of what season it is.Still goin to play with it until I get bored.Looks pretty much the like 2k21.

Any info if the next gen trailer will probably be released?That's fine. I wasn't thinking about buying this year anyways.The current playoffs are just starting.All roads lead to me not purchasing 2K21. I can not believe I had this game for almost a year guy am I crowds distancing not buying 2k21. I made the decision As soon as I heard the next gen version of the game is going to be different than the current gen.

I'm not even expecting next gen to be that far better tbh.This was the same complaint this sub had as it moved from PS3/360 to current gen. Don't understand what people were expecting as far as images go.It's a futile complaint when you morons will just buy it anyhow me included but I do not despise the game like most of the people in this sub do.I made that same slogan in my movie lol.Yall keep whining about how its the same, but how much farther can they go on current gen? The hardware is obsolete and old. Just wait for next gen.

Well I don't buy new 2ks until their 15 dollars used so I'm cool with it if we get a draft class.Y'all are actually thinking it was gont be something innovative to gen? They are out of code and working on next gen. Everybody knew this game would be the same as 2k20. That is 2k21? 2k really out here scamming us every year.I do not understand exactly what you want them to perform with the visuals? Basketball hasn't changed a whole lot.

Perhaps you have seen the trailer that is nba2k21

Everything exactly the same? They didn't even attempt to hide it.I'm sorry but in the event that you always complain about Buy NBA 2K21 MT current gen being 20 part 2 you are honestly a fool, the same things happened with 2k13 and 2k14. Gen 14 was different both of these despite a few things that are little although they were both the same game on the gen.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste